Thursday, December 10, 2009

Things we're into, early December edition...

Clemmies!!

Emily's current favorite toy is a clementime. It's just the right size for her little hands and soft enough that she can grip in. Unfortunately, it also rolls away!


Bath toys!!

Emily received these fun bath toys from Uncle Mike & Auntie Bekah for Christmas, and she will sit in her tub and play with them for as long as I let her. Not surprisingly, her favorite is the orange one that resembles a clementine.


Bundling up!!

Well, I'm not sure how "into it" Emily is... but now that the temperature has dropped, I've gone back to bundling Emily up for our walks. She must feel cozy, because she still falls asleep! Actually, she seems more likely to fall asleep in the carseat now that we've added the "bundleme."

1 comment:

  1. i love this picture at the bottom! her look is classic. "Mom, why do we have to do this?? I can't move my arms!"

    ReplyDelete