Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Easter

[Rosalie 26 mo * Daniel 8 mo * Emily 22 mo]
We spent a lovely Easter weekend in MA with my family.

Saturday morning we brought the kids to visit Great Granny Ware, and since it was raining the girls did a little easter egg hunt in the kitchen. I really missed going to the sunrise service on Easter morning - it's usually my favorite part of the day but this year I felt like I needed the sleep. But, we did enjoy the warm sunny morning as the girls did an outdoor egg hunt (they played soo well together all weekend - it's so fun so see how much they love each other) before church. After church & Easter dinner at home "just us" (we fill up a table now with 7 adults & 3 kids... or we would if nap schedules & restless toddlers actually allowed us to sit down all at once!). After nap attempts, it was back to Sunny Hill to see the extended family & friends. I love those times.

A few more great pictures in our April album.

You will notice that in one of the pictures I look rather pregnant. You can consider that your formal announcement. ;) Emily will be a "big sisser!" in September!

No comments:

Post a Comment