Sunday, May 6, 2012

Seven Months


At 7 months, Adara is still a very happy, social baby.  She is babbling up a storm and discovering she can make all kinds of new noises.  She loves to use her hands and will grab anything in reach, and often things we thought were out of reach.  She is getting pretty good at sitting up although she still needs help, and is starting to want to move herself around. (We spent a weekend with one of her baby-friends who can crawl: you can see Adara's fascination with Emma in this picture.)



A few more from today:



Edit: I got distracted with pictures and forgot some of the notes I meant to include about Adara at 7 months. She is loving solid foods now - so much more than I ever remember Emily eating.  She likes oatmeal and prefers veggies (and baby meats -- eww) to fruits.  She had been sleeping through the night (except a 10pm feeding) but has been starting to wait up again... I'm not sure if it's stomach trouble and I should limit her solids, or hunger and I should increase them?  Or teeth?  (She still has just the two bottom middles, but she might be working on some more.)  For now, I'm hoping it will just run its course.

2 comments:

  1. Both girls are so big! I can't believe how fast they've grown!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love these pics and the update! :) Emily is such a diva! Luci's waking up seemed to get better after she was sitting up on her own...and her digestion improved gradually too. Hope A's does too. (she also moved to sleeping ALL night--11-12 hours! Yippee!)

    ReplyDelete