Wednesday, April 15, 2015

March

April is flying by, but I meant to post some miscellaneous pictures from March...  Aside from our trip to FL, March was mostly more of the same from February...  skiing, swimming at the aquatic center, gymnastics, playing with friends, and trying to keep my head above water at work.  
  
 working in Alasdair's new office one afternoon while a friend watched the kids

swimming has been a big highlight of the winter... 
 
watching for Lucy



 Snow day 

 late season sledding at the golf course , followed by pizza with friends

 Birthday party at the Competition Complex.  Who would've expected this girl to try riding the bull?!

 
 I spent too long chatting with a friend one day, so they made their own lunch. ;)

beautiful artwork, beautiful girl

 Adara & her beloved teacher, Phyllis

 Our wonderful babysitter Tiana teaching half a dozen children to finger knit during community group

 ski trip! 

 my "office" in a friend's cozy living room

Adara's artwork

I went on a field trip to see the DART helicopter & ambulances with Emily's class. 


 Love seeing her with her little friends

A dreary day called for milkshakes in the car while running errands.

I went on our church's women's retreat and spent a full half hour laying on my bed looking out the window, thinking and praying and watching the wind blow, and just being still.  It may have been the best thing I've done in months.

 And this is what Alasdair does to relax on a Sunday afternoon. 
He's designing a complicated board game. 






No comments:

Post a Comment