Saturday, October 31, 2015

CCEF Conference


I was able to go to the CCEF conference in Virginia Beach this year, and for the first time in 5 years with no baby with me, thanks to my amazing parents keeping all three kids for four days. I was pretty apprehensive about leaving Alden that long, but from all accounts (or at least the parts I've been told;), they all did well.  

I got to hear all the talks, catch up with old friends, and walk on the beach.  Alasdair's presentations both went really well, and it was fun to have a group of CRC friends there with us.  





cute kids on the big screen


side by side


The kids did fun fall things with Mimi & Papa. :)  Alden also picked up a love for books and the word "shine-ine" (sunshine) while were were gone.  Video.





No comments:

Post a Comment