Friday, April 8, 2016

March

Here's a bit of what else we were up to last month...

We knocked a few last things off the winter bucket list - ice skating (on the little rink made by the town rec dep't because Occom Pond was closed due to warm temps) and visiting the greenhouse.
  

"I need an assistant. I'm going to be the in-charger person. Your job is to get me the things I need. I'm doing my work. My job is to tell you your jobs." 

(No idea where she gets this from... )


so happy to be playing in the circle again :)




  


 Sunrise Farm open house!  
Fresh maple syrup & amazing maple tea

baby lambs!



 Alden helping me rest after I hurt my back

 hair salon.


 I found these on Alasdair's phone.  Gymnastics routine maybe?

 Alden loves to climb up in the girls' seats.

so grateful for sweet Fiona and what a good friend she is to Adara

 Alden loves "Willeman"

For months Adara asked me to sign her up for a race, and here she is doing the Shamrock Shuffle fun run.  She fell and skinned her knee and finished the race on Alasdair's shoulders - I think she was overwhelmed by it all (and cold!), but she's been asking to do another one!  This was a fun town event, we saw lots of friends and neighbors. 

No comments:

Post a Comment