Friday, August 31, 2018

Last days of summer - part 1

{apparently I never hit publish on this last month! ;) }

This was a really good summer.  I think we did pretty well with our goal of living slow and focusing on family time.  I really like these kids. :)

Sister piano lessons

Late afternoon river swimming and rock skipping with Papa, and dinner by Daddy's frisbee game.


Boston Lot with friends, and ran into another group of friends.  


Farm flowers make me happy


One last pool nap :)

A long wait but a fun dinner at Harpoon

Many visits to watch the digger outside the library

Adara's alone-day at the lake with Papa

Back to the lake for Essex County Fair weekend and Papa's birthday.  

 (I think Alden thinks the fair is Papa's birthday; he told me the other day, "You that fishing game at Papa's birthday?  I really love that.")




 Papa's actual birthday - the whole crew in the new boat. (We miss you Nick!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment