Sunday, June 16, 2019

Emily is 10. TEN.

I don't even know what to say about this.  She is just the best and I like her so much.
She's come into her own this year in many ways, and I can't believe how ready she is for middle school next year.

Her 10th birthday hit right after the last day of school, just between two trips for Daddy, and at the start of our Dartmouth reunion weekend.  She was a good sport about the challenge of carving out time to celebrate!  Mallory spent the night and we did birthday breakfast a day early, and I think she's enjoying the anticipation of her two biggest two gifts still to come: getting her ears pierced and bringing home a bunny, while reading nonstop on her new kindle. Overall I think her 10th birthday will be one to remember!







No comments:

Post a Comment