Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Andy!

Andy is such a good friend that when Alasdair & I moved to Philadelphia, he chose a nearby campaign to work on so that he could live with us for 6 months. During that time we played a lot of Settlers of Catan & foosball, and when Alasdair started seminary and couldn't play with us anymore, Andy got me hooked on LOST. We were so sad when he moved back to Berkeley... although we have to admit it was worth it to add his awesome wife and two kids to our circle.

Andy is also such a good friend, that he left said wife & kids for a couple days to fly all the way back East to visit us and meet Emily. (Ok, maybe said wife actually deserves the thanks for holding down the fort for the weekend -- thank you Jamie!!) Since Jamie met Emily last summer, and Alasdair met baby Rachel a couple weeks ago when he was in CA for a wedding, I'm the odd one out. I'm hoping we can make the journey out there sometime in the next year so I can remedy that. I hate that California is so far away!

All that to say, Andy was here for 48 hours and this is the only picture I managed to get of him with Emily. Aside from this trip to the playground, the rest of the time was mostly spent playing Ticket to Ride and watching baseball. Just like the good old days...


Oh, and here's a picture of Alasdair meeting Rachel earlier this month.

No comments:

Post a Comment