Thursday, July 14, 2011

Westport

I am loving living so close to Lake Champlain - we've been up three weekends already, and we're headed back again tomorrow with some friends.

Emily has been loving it and now knows enough to dance around the kitchen in delight when I tell her that's where we are going. She also seems to associate it with everything she wants that I won't give her:) I explained to her recently that we only have chocolate milk when we're with Papa, and at home we have regular milk. Now every time she asks for something we don't happen to have (today it was pasta), she responds, "We only have pasta at Papa's house, at Westport."

Here's a smattering of pictures from 4th of July with the whole family, and last weekend with just Emily & I and my parents. More pictures in this album.

happy birthday (a few weeks late) to Emily, and she can open presents however she wants:)

Does it get any better than chocolate ice cream cones with Rosalie & Mimi??

1st hike up Merlins, and kayaking with Mimi







No comments:

Post a Comment