Saturday, October 29, 2011

GG


Alasdair had to go away for 5 days last week, to the CCEF annual conference. We were very sad to be without him, but grateful that the conference & the 2 talks he gave went so well... it was worth all the time & effort put in! While he was gone, the girls & I spent a couple days in MA with my family, including a baby shower for my cousin Angie. We've had a number of wedding/baby showers over the past couple years, and I love the ritual of getting together with so many of my cousins & aunts - so many wonderful women! And of course, we can't wait to meet Baby Girl Weyler. Adara had many loving arms to hold her -- most importantly, my grandmother's. Our kids call her "GG" for Great Grammy. My Grampy has been in the hospital for a few weeks, so the shower was a much needed happy event in the midst of some sadness & stress there. Also, Emily spent a lot of the weekend playing with Uncle Nick - running around outside, playing My Little Ponies, etc. He's wonderful with her.

No comments:

Post a Comment