Thursday, December 22, 2011

Early Christmases

We did a little early Christmas celebration with my parents and Nick on Saturday afternoon.  It was so much fun to have everyone here!  I was too busy enjoying the happy chaos to take many pictures, but here's one of Emily in her new dress from GG Tavilla and rocking chair from Great Granny Ware's house.

This afternoon, I told Emily that we were going to do a little Christmas celebration "just our family."  When I asked her who that would be, she started listing grandparents & aunts -I love that she has that broad a concept of family.  I think her favorite gift was this monkey costume I stumbled upon on Craigslist.


And tomorrow morning we head to Philadelphia for "real" Christmas with the Groves!  :)

1 comment:

  1. Emily might just be the cutest little monkey I've ever seen!!

    ReplyDelete