Friday, August 14, 2009

Two month checkup

I remember scheduling Emily's two month checkup just after she was born, and it seemed like a hundred years away! We went in today, and here are the stats:
11lbs, 15oz (80th percentile)
24" long (96th percentile! How did Alasdair & I make a tall baby?)

She had the standard vaccines, and while she did very well at the doctor's, she did wake up from her afternoon nap crying inconsolably. She didn't eat much and after about an hour cried herself back to sleep (that's longer than she's ever cried before I think). Apparently this is normal, and the pediatrician said I should give her Tylenol. I've read that some babies are cranky for days after all these shots, so I'm hoping that doesn't happen! Poor thing.

1 comment:

  1. Emily was sleepy for the rest of the evening, but back to normal by the next morning. Phew.

    ReplyDelete