Wednesday, August 22, 2012

College Friends

I am a month behind on blogging updates; time to start catching up!  It's been a good month.


For about 5 years after college, our friends would get together for New Years reunions.  We'd all meet at someone's house and sleep on the floor.  Lots of game playing and good conversations.  We hardly ever had TV, so we'd improvise our own midnight ball drop.  And then, some of us started having kids and suddenly crashing on the floor with all our best friends wasn't quite so viable.  After a few years off, our friends came from FL, OH, PA, NH, GA, NJ, MO and Jordan to spend 3 days at my family's Big House on Lake Champlain.  We all had our own rooms, but aside from that it was just like old times... lots of fun and games and good conversations.  These are the people who ask "how are you really doing?" and want the long answer, the people who have prayed each other through 12 years now of college and moves and jobs and relationships and life, the people who knew me as a teenager and now into my 30's.  I don't see many of them very often but I can't imagine life without these people!

I don't even know where to start with the almost-200 photos, but here are a few.  There are a few dozen more in this album.















No comments:

Post a Comment