Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Spring, Wheee!

The girls and I spent some time today, the first day of spring, on the playground.  This is what it looked like:


I'm not sure I can think of a time when they've both been that happy for that long, doing the same thing.  I pushed them on the swings for half an hour, enjoying the extra daylight at 5pm even if otherwise it sure still looks like winter.  They both wanted to go higher and higher, and delighted in watching each other swing.  



When Adara was ready for another push, she'd say "whee!" - which is also her word for the slide or the hanging rope Emily swings on at gymnastics, both things she loves.  My little thrill seeker. :)

1 comment:

  1. I can't figure out how to comment on entire photo albums, just individual pictures, so I'm commenting here. YOU HAVE THE (second) CUTEST KIDS EVER!!! I just looked at lots of pictures and was overcome by how precious your girls are.

    ReplyDelete