Saturday, November 21, 2015

November photo dump

This continues to be the best fall.  Of course life isn't perfect, but we are soaking in the beautiful moments and joys of this season of life and of the year.

I forgot to blog about sweet Nico's baptism!  Probably because the only photo I have doesn't even involve him...oops! 

Alden and I have done some beautiful local hikes, and we've all played outside a lot.

The neighbors took down the basketball hoop, but put up a fun bench swing.

Adara hiked Balch Hill her with outside preschool.


And we went back that same afternoon. ;)



Holt's Ledge - vies with Gile for my favorite local hike.




Childcare at bible study.  Look at Alden looking like a little boy!

Painting nails & drinking coffee on a 70 degree day in November!


Few things make me happier than all three having fun together.


We love raking leaves.


Moose Mountain

Picnic with hot cocoa at Nathan's Garden

Ready for snow with her new boots.  And isn't she beautiful?

Sleepy stroller walk. 

 Such a cute little destroyer.

I am consistently impressed by my children's art skills, since Alasdair and I have zero between us.



No comments:

Post a Comment