Sunday, November 1, 2015

October Miscellany

I love October, and the weather and leaves this year have seemed especially spectacular.  The kids and I have spent some great time outside together.  Here are a few scattered moments...

The week after the conference, Alden came down with hand foot mouth, and didn't eat or sleep for 3 days.  It was rough, but I did catch a couple of beautiful sunrises!

A flat tire towards the end of my bike ride was a good excuse to stop and
take some pictures.

Alden & I went back up Gile one perfect morning while Adara was in school.  I could do that little hike every day.

A chilly late October day, and the first thing this girl does after school is take her shoes off.

Last day at the farm!


Many afternoons playing in the circle.



We hiked Balch Hill last week, and got a late start, so the early sunset light was amazing.

Alden hiked most of the way down on his own.

Apple cider for the hikers.

There is no sound sweeter than my three children laughing together!

Halloween parade at school.  I couldn't go because Alden was napping, so Megan brought Adara and waved to Emily for me.

I love that Alden is getting old enough to do things with the big girls. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment