Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Updated Stats

Have I mentioned that I really don't like doctor's offices? Or more specifically, that I don't like waiting in doctor's offices... ok, I just don't like waiting! We had to wait a long time this morning for Emily's pediatrician. She was literally climbing the walls by the time we were seen. And eating the walls. And the chairs. And the paper on the examining table...

The good news is that she's still healthy! And big! The biggest surprise of the visit was that she has not actually hit the 20 pound mark yet. She feels so heavy to me lately, I was sure she had.

As of today, Emily is...19lbs 13oz and 27.5".

And then we waited some more for a nurse to come give Emily her shots. 4 today - the standard three plus the seasonal flu vaccine. Emily was all smiles with the nurse first came in.. little did she know what was coming. Poor thing. She was already tired & hungry, to get stabbed in the leg four times was really not what she was looking for. On the bright side, no more shots until she's a year old. Hurray!

No comments:

Post a Comment