Monday, September 12, 2011

Getting close

We are in the home stretch here, and getting excited for little sister's arrival. The infant clothes are washed & in the dresser, the bassinet is up, Emily is settled in (and loves) her new big girl bed... just a few last little things and we will be good to go. Emily is very excited it all. She insists on trying all the baby things... which I'm sure will be an ongoing challenge, but I think she'll be a great big sister.



(cell phone doesn't take great pictures in dim lighting!)

I don't think I've mentioned here that Alasdair's sister Becky moved in with us last week. She's here for a few months to help with the girls, and we could not be more excited (or spoiled!! She's actually outside mowing the lawn right now!). Emily is loving having her around, along with her stuffed penguin Percival, who E claims is her best friend.

I rarely take pictures of the belly, but here are a few of me at 38 weeks. Yikes!



No comments:

Post a Comment