Friday, September 16, 2011

Remnants of August


A few miscellaneous pictures of Emily that I found on my phone...

Emily's first hike up Balch Hill, all by herself.


In the car on the way to visit some of my college friends. Emily loves sunglasses and currently sleeps with "Papa Bear" (as she named the stuffed bear my dad bought her when she fell in love with it in a bookstore...he's a sucker;)

Remember this post? Emily still loooves corn on the cob. It's one of the only foods she devours, and she would probably eat 5 ears if I'd let her.

For the last few months, there have been brightly painted pigs & wolves around our town. Some kind of fundraiser I guess? Emily has to stop and visit any one that we pass; here are a few from a recent walk down main street.

No comments:

Post a Comment