Thursday, September 3, 2015

Pool Mascot


A little out of order but I have to post some of these...  I'm sure I've mentioned many times how spoiled Alden & I are by all the big kids who love on him. He really was the pool mascot by the end of the summer.  He even charmed his way up into one of the lifeguard towers!  (He was playing around the bottom of the ladder and pointing, and the guard brought him up in his lap.)

the boys cheering him on as he ate goldfish off Ethan's belly. looked a little like fraternity hazing. 

 all the boys circled around Alden while he mooches snacks...

while the girls were circled around this woman who had her pet butterfly (?!?) at the pool.

hugs for Micah before football practice



hanging with the birthday boys.  
what do you mean I'm not 12?
(I know I'll blink and he will be!!)

making faces in the window to make all the kids laugh.  and then climbing all over the top of the car and making faces in the sunroof!

No comments:

Post a Comment