Wednesday, September 16, 2009

A few little things


Nothing major happening this week, just lots of fun little baby milestones. Emily has been starting to make some new noises, little giggles & squeals. She's reaching for her feet and sometimes managing to get ahold of them. She will grab anything near her hands (clothing, blankets, our fingers) and sometimes will wrap her arm around a little stuffed animal. She holds on to her hair when she is sleepy.


She watched her first Eagles game. (I am trying hard to convince her that she's a Patriots fan, but I'm pretty outnumbered around here as you can see!)


This is also my first "full" week of work. I was able to work out an arrangement with my company to work just three mornings a week. I'd rather not work, but I've actually been enjoying being back more than I expected. On Wednesdays & Thursdays Alasdair stays home with Emily and goes to work in the afternoon/evening. On Tuesdays, Emily spends the morning with Granny Groves. It makes it so much easier to go to work knowing that Emily is getting special time with her dad and grandmother!

Oh, and Alasdair & I don't get to eat dinner together often, but a few nights ago while Emily was taking a late nap, we managed to cook, eat & clean up from a full meal (including an appetizer, salad, main course & dessert) in a half hour! Pretty impressive, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment