Tuesday, September 29, 2009

New Toys & Tips

It's amazing how many products there are for babies at just a specific stage of development. It seems a little excessive, but some things really do the trick. Also, I love spending time with other moms and getting new tips on how to play with Emily, since I don't always realize what things she is ready for now! A few weeks ago some friends (hi Jamie & Katie) suggested that Emi might like tummy time better if she was on the boppy. True!

This weekend my sister-in-law (hi Bekah) told me she thought Emily was big enough to use her excersaucer & assembled it for me. She looks like such a big girl playing in it. Most of the time she is in it she has her serious concentration face as she studies the toys and contemplates how to get her hands to them, but I think she likes it.


Also this weekend, my parents brought us a Bumbo - which is perfect since Emily likes to be upright but can't really sit by herself yet. Now she can join us at the dinner table. New horizons! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment